Tip 9: Quality customer service is essential.
At first glance, eCommerce fulfillment might seem like a service that does not need customer support as much as others, but the reality is quite the opposite. Real-time communications are sometimes necessary should complications arise, such as a delay on an inbound shipment from your suppliers. Your fulfillment provider must be willing to accommodate your specific needs in those circumstances. When deciding on a potential fulfillment provider, make sure to ask them about their customer service solutions. Ask them these questions:
- Can you accommodate my transaction volume if I run a promotion?
- Do I have dedicated customer service?
- What times and days are they available?
- Do they guarantee a response within a certain time-frame?
- How will you compensate me if you make a mistake?
Rakuten Super Logistics is a leading eCommerce order fulfillment company that provides the scalability, flexibility, and cost savings retailers demand.
Stay up to date on the latest ecommerce news and announcements