5 Signs It’s Time to Outsource Your Fulfillment and Shipping helps e-Tail professionals identify the red lights that signal when they're ready and understand the benefits of outsourcing their fulfillment
Rakuten Super Logistics U.S., a global leader in e-Commerce order fulfillment, today released an e-book for e-Commerce retailers titled 5 Signs It’s Time to Outsource Your Fulfillment and Shipping. The e-book identifies and explains five e-Commerce fulfillment warning signs that businesses should never ignore. The information is designed to help eTailers understand the symptoms and potential problems associated with fulfillment stress and strain, and demonstrate how the right fulfillment provider can relieve these pressure points and improve many areas of their business.“Today, almost anyone can start a successful online business as long as they have a good product, commitment, and vision,” said Joseph DiSorbo, CEO Rakuten Super Logistics U.S. “However, once an online seller reaches as certain volume, logistics is an area where they commonly fail with devastating results. The right logistics provider can help these businesses continue to grow and scale rapidly.”A few of the valuable topics covered in the e-book include:
- How outsourcing fulfillment can give business managers and staff back more of life's most precious commodity: TIME
- The importance of being able to quickly and easily scale your business when you outsource to the right fulfillment provider
- How a fulfillment provider with multiple locations can deliver cost and shipping time savings that can help e-Commerce businesses compete with any store online
Rakuten Super Logistics’ 100% Accuracy Guarantee and 2-Day Delivery Network helps e-Commerce retailers go beyond buyer expectations when it comes to accurate and fast delivery of online orders. Rakuten Super Logistics’ SmartSuite of e-Commerce business services includes:
- SmartFill™ for order management and inventory tracking
- SmartFreight™ to expedite inbound inventory shipments to Rakuten Super Logistics’ fulfillment centers
- SmartStock™ to ensure inventory is processed and made available for shipment within 24 hours of arriving at a Rakuten Super Logistics fulfillment center
- SmartFill supports multi-channel fulfillment featuring integrations with leading e-Commerce shopping carts and platforms, including Rakuten.com Shopping as well as Amazon (Nasdaq: AMZN), eBay (Nasdaq: EBAY) and Google (Nasdaq: GOOG), Volusion, 3DCart and BigCommerce.
About Rakuten Super Logistics U.S.Founded in 2001, Rakuten Super Logistics U.S. (formerly Webgistix www.webgistix.com) is a Rakuten, Inc. (4755: Tokyo) company and a global leader in e-Commerce order fulfillment. Operating a strategic, nationwide network of fulfillment centers, Rakuten Super Logistics U.S. protects e-Commerce retailers’ reputation with fast and accurate order fulfillment. The Rakuten Super Logistics U.S. SmartSuite of e-Commerce services include SmartFill, SmartStock, and SmartShip Optimizer for calculating the optimal shipment method so orders are delivered at the lowest cost at guaranteed delivery times.
Rakuten Super Logistics is a leading eCommerce order fulfillment company that provides the scalability, flexibility, and cost savings retailers demand.
Stay up to date on the latest ecommerce news and announcements